Most countries of the world are on lock-down in varying degrees. In spite of the growing cases of the COVID-19 pandemic globally, try to keep calm.
Find below a list of things you can do at this time:
- Take care of yourself: As a first step, don’t neglect your physical and mental health. Exercise, meditate or do what it takes to care for your body and mind.
- Be nice to people: Cohabiting comes with its own challenges even with the people we love, especially when we have to be with them 24/7 and it could be frustrating. Channel your frustrations into something harmless – for instance, by punching a pillow, exhausting yourself with push-ups, or placing a tea towel between your teeth and screaming as loud as you can. Whatever you do, don’t punch anyone.
- Learn something new: Is there an old hobby you can pick up again? One up side of your home confinement is that you no longer need to spend time commuting back and forth to work. How about you make that time count for something that will bring you joy – or, at the very least, alleviate some stress?
- Stay informed: Catch up with updates from verified news stations. Don’t share fake news. Stop the panic!
- Call family and friends to check up: Don’t visit! Just call. That is the best emotional support we can give each other at this time. If you love me, Don’t visit!